Bohemian (or Boho) weddings are one of the top wedding trends for 2022. Popular for the laid back and casual feel, a boho theme is all about capturing the personality of the wedding couple. Because this theme revolves so much on individual tastes and personal touches you can be sure that no two bohemian themes weddings will ever be the same.
1. The most important aspect of your boho wedding is the venue. This can be as unique and unconventional as the couple chooses. For an outdoor wedding the choices are limitless, from the mountains, to the beach, or even a farm. If the couple chooses an indoor venue, they might decide on a rustic barn, a Victorian estate or perhaps a winery.
2. Once the venue has been confirmed, it is time to work on choosing the décor pieces for your wedding. Bohemian wedding décor tends to be unique and eclectic also incorporating vintage and shabby chic items. Many couples prefer to incorporate natural sustainable aspects and also DIY decorations to their reception décor. It is important to include items that represent their personality and interests. Personalized décor pieces, such as this Birchwood candle, also adds a great touch.
3. Like the rest of the theme, the flowers at your wedding tend to be more unconventional for a more casual look. They often include natural elements such as feathers, pinecones and sea shells. If your ceremony is happening under an arch, consider decorating it with wildflowers, macramé and other dreamy pieces.
4. Romantic lighting, fairy lights, lanterns and candles will add to the casual romance of a boho wedding.
5. Textiles like blankets, throw pillows and tapestries create texture and warmth for a welcoming feel for this style wedding.
As you can see, when planning a boho themed wedding, the sky is the limit. What matters most is creating a unique experience that represents the free spirit and love of the wedding couple.
For more wedding décor ideas, be sure to check out JVCountryCreations.com