A sophisticated blend of country, vintage, and ethereal wedding styles, rustic weddings are our favorite! Whether its a small backyard setting, or a countryside barn venue, a rustic theme can transform or compliment any space you have to work with.
Rustic weddings are all about creating an atmosphere that is casual, unique, natural, elegant and sophisticated. Rustic design means pieces that are handmade, unique, and loaded with character. When it comes to rustic wedding décor, less is more.
1. Subtle, romantic lighting can make your wedding venue feel comfortable and cozy. Consider placing white birch candles on your tables to add a beautiful warm glow.
2. A lot of couples who are planning rustic weddings opt to have fewer flowers and more eye catching decor. These Table number holders are a perfect way to add a touch of elegance to your centerpieces.
3. No rustic wedding would be complete without wedding cake and a simple yet elegant cake topper like this Wire Monogram Cake Topper. JV Country Creations has many to choose from.
4. How cute are these birch wine charms? The perfect way to tag your glass. Don’t forget to order one for each person in your wedding party. A perfect little thank you gift.
5. Do you want to let your guests know what’s on the menu? These unique monogram card holders are perfect for that. Available in every letter of the alphabet and in 14 different wire colors.
There you have it 5 Must-have rustic wedding décor pieces that your guests will love. Be sure to visit JVCountryCreations.com to see our full selection of wedding décor items.